All About Me Collage

I made a collage in photoshop which showed my favorite things and things that represented me. I didn’t put a lot of things because I’m simple and the collage shows that it can be simple but interesting just like me. Each item in my collage has a deep meaning or multiple meanings to why they represent me.

This collage shows all my main interest with the one theme being a drawing animation style. Every picture used in my collage is a drawing or animation nothing is real. I did this to show my love for different realities that aren’t our own because the best realities are the one you think up. I then added pictures of stuff that symbolize me in multiple ways like the planets were because I love learning about space and its one of my favorite places. But they were also different pride flags that represent me one was a genderfluid flag and the other was the bisexual flag just like my background.

The other things are more simple coffee because I love drinking and making coffee especially ice coffee, that’s my favorite and can drink a lot of it which is why I picked a picture that had all those cups. Then the ender dragon with the Minecraft logo because I love watching videos about Minecraft and have been playing since 2012. The books are just because reading and writing are my two favorite things to do. I love coming up with my own stories and writing them and reading a good book is always enjoyable. Then Hi or Hey records are a record label created by the band 5 seconds of summer which is my favorite band.